- When a user visits the Public Servants Association of South Africa (PSA) web site such user consents to receiving communications from PSA electronically and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by PSA satisfy any legal requirements including, but not limited to, the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
- Copyright reserved to Public Servants Association of South Africa(PSA). All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Users may download, view and print content of this site for private and non-commercial purposes only.
- PSA cannot screen or edit all the content available from the PSA web site and does not accept any liability for any illegal, defamatory or obscene content. Users are encouraged to inform PSA of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All the content, trade marks and data on this website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or legally licensed to or legally accessed by PSA and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- No person, business or website may link to any page on this site without the prior written permission of PSA.